A a great way to spotlight the diverse types of art that one can find in The River Arts District, as well as educate visitors on some of the intricate techniques involved in the artist’s creative process. Shop, Eat and Explore, The River Arts District every Second Saturday and discover a new favorite every time! Watch an artist as they weave a scarf, fire pottery, turn a wood bowl, or weave a basket. Pick out some handmade jewelry to wear during your trip. Have an amazing experience walking around The River Arts District, shopping for the perfect gift, and meeting our friendly and nationally acclaimed local artists.
Don't miss out! With Events Newsletters in your inbox, you'll always have plans.
- What’s happening at Highland Brewing this summer
- Enjoy Lawn Concerts at Isis Music Hall
- Check out LEGO Brick Sculptures Outdoors
- Celebrate Blue Ridge Craft Trails Month
- Visit the Annual Art in Bloom Online
- Cradle of Forestry is Now Open
- WNC Nature Center Prepares to Open in Phase 3
- Hiking Up Cold Mountain