It’s over a century old. It’s a cornucopia of sights and sounds—a treat for all your senses.
It’s a carnival and an agriculture show. It’s an art show and a game show. Come out Tuesday, Oct. 2 through Saturday Oct. 6 to enjoy food, music, and rides.
It’s pure, unfiltered fair entertainment with that unmistakable Cherokee touch: a Ferris wheel, fireworks, and stickball.
General admission is $10 per person at the gate, Tuesday through Friday.
Children ages 6 and under will be admitted for free. Admission on Saturday is $15.
The headlining act that day will be The Legends of Country.
Enrolled members of the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians and other federally recognized tribes will receive free admission.
Celebrate a different emphasis each day you attend:
- Tuesday: Parade Day (gates open at 5 p.m. and close at 10 p.m.)
- Wednesday: Children’s Day (gates open at 9 a.m. and close at 11 p.m.)
- Thursday: Elder’s Day (gates open at 9 a.m. and close at 10 p.m.)
- Friday: Veterans' Day (gates open at 10 a.m. and close at 11 p.m.)
- Saturday: Community Day (gates open at 9 a.m. and close at midnight)
The fair will be held at the Cherokee Indian Fair Grounds, 545 Tsali Blvd. in Cherokee. For more information, call 800-438-1601.
- Occurred Tuesday, October 8th, 2019 @ 5:30 pm – 11:00 pm
- Starting Wednesday, October 9th, 2019, repeated every day until Saturday, October 12, 2019 @ 9:00 am – 11:00 pm