Gingerbread artists of all ages and backgrounds from across the country came together to exhibit their one-of-a-kind edible creations, while celebrating the 27th year of the National Gingerbread House Competition, hosted at The Omni Grove Park Inn.
Across all categories, 226 entries were received from foodies coast-to-coast challenging one another to win their share of more than $25,000 in cash and prizes at the storied Blue Ridge Mountain retreat, which is fully immersed in festive holiday spirit.
In true holiday spirit, The Omni Grove Park Inn will be displaying all gingerbread creations from Wednesday, Nov. 20 through Saturday, Jan. 4, 2020 to visitors on a complimentary basis.
A $25 per car fee will be charged for all drive-in guests, with half of the parking proceeds going towards the following local nonprofit organizations: United Way of Asheville and Buncombe County; American Legion Baseball Post #70; Meals on Wheels of Asheville and Buncombe County; Asheville City Schools Foundation; Horizons at CDS; Children First/Communities in Schools; Asheville Museum of Science and Camp Watia Camper Scholarship Fund.
For more information or to make reservations, call (800) 438-5800 or visit www.omnihotels.com/hotels/asheville-grove-park.
- Thu, Nov 21, 2019 @ 3:00 pm
- Fri, Nov 22, 2019 @ 12:00 am
- Sat, Nov 23, 2019 @ 12:00 am
- Sun, Nov 24, 2019 @ 3:00 pm
- Mon, Nov 25, 2019 @ 3:00 pm
- Tue, Nov 26, 2019 @ 3:00 pm
- Wed, Nov 27, 2019 @ 3:00 pm
- Thu, Nov 28, 2019 @ 3:00 pm
- Fri, Nov 29, 2019 @ 12:00 am
- Sat, Nov 30, 2019 @ 12:00 am
- Sun, Dec 1, 2019 @ 3:00 pm
- Mon, Dec 2, 2019 @ 3:00 pm
- Tue, Dec 3, 2019 @ 3:00 pm
- Wed, Dec 4, 2019 @ 3:00 pm
- Starting Thursday, November 21st, 2019, repeated every week on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday until Saturday, January 04, 2020 @ 3:00 pm
- Starting Friday, November 22nd, 2019, repeated every week on Friday and Saturday until Saturday, January 04, 2020 — all day