During the Bier Noir experience, your host will engage your mind with charm and wit, and immerse your heightened senses of taste, smell, hearing and touch, while you sip five types of wine in complete darkness.Wine pours are paired with tasteful snacks, one liners, and hilarious hijinks.
The experiences are designed for adults only, 21 and up and last 50-60 minutes. Conundrum is located at 1 Battle Square, Suite 2B, Asheville.
They offer Bier Noir events every week on Sunday, Thursday, Friday and Saturdays at 5 p.m. Admission is $35.
Learn more at https://www.entertheconundrum.com/adventures/.
- Thu, Jul 9 @ 5:00 pm
- Fri, Jul 10 @ 5:00 pm
- Sat, Jul 11 @ 5:00 pm
- Sun, Jul 12 @ 5:00 pm
- Thu, Jul 16 @ 5:00 pm
- Fri, Jul 17 @ 5:00 pm
- Sat, Jul 18 @ 5:00 pm
- Sun, Jul 19 @ 5:00 pm
- Thu, Jul 23 @ 5:00 pm
- Fri, Jul 24 @ 5:00 pm
- Sat, Jul 25 @ 5:00 pm
- Sun, Jul 26 @ 5:00 pm
- Thu, Jul 30 @ 5:00 pm
- Fri, Jul 31 @ 5:00 pm
- Starting Thursday, January 9th, 2020, repeated every week on Sunday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday @ 5:00 pm
Conundrum1 Battle Square, Suite 2B
Don't miss out! With Events Newsletters in your inbox, you'll always have plans.
- Enjoy Lawn Concerts at Isis Music Hall
- Check out LEGO Brick Sculptures Outdoors
- Celebrate Blue Ridge Craft Trails Month
- Visit the Annual Art in Bloom Online
- Cradle of Forestry is Now Open
- WNC Nature Center Prepares to Open in Phase 3
- Hiking Up Cold Mountain
- Peace Center Announces 2020-2021 Broadway Season