Dennis Berndt has been a local reggae mainstay for the past ten years in the North Carolina region, having started the band CHALWA, Bruckshot along with supporting reggae artist Ras Alan and the Lions.
Dennis has toured the southeast coast and Jamaica gathering inspiration along the way to fuel the creative writing process. A talented songwriter and performer Dennis plays a blend of old school meets new school original roots reggae.
Having recorded two full-length albums with CHALWA, Dennis has recently gone into the studio to work on solo project with the support of some friends. Fans can expect a treat with Dennis’ solo live performances including rare and new songs providing the atmosphere of a shady Jamaican shore-line…or a Blue Ridge mountain peak!
- Sun, Jul 19 @ 1:00 pm
- Sun, Jul 26 @ 1:00 pm
- Sun, Aug 2 @ 1:00 pm
- Sun, Aug 9 @ 1:00 pm
- Sun, Aug 16 @ 1:00 pm
- Sun, Aug 23 @ 1:00 pm
- Sun, Aug 30 @ 1:00 pm
- Sun, Sep 6 @ 1:00 pm
- Sun, Sep 13 @ 1:00 pm
- Sun, Sep 20 @ 1:00 pm
- Sun, Sep 27 @ 1:00 pm
- Sun, Oct 4 @ 1:00 pm
- Sun, Oct 11 @ 1:00 pm
- Sun, Oct 18 @ 1:00 pm
- Starting Saturday, September 2nd, 2017, repeated every week on Sunday @ 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Highland Brewing Co., 12 Old Charlotte Highway, Asheville, NC, 28803, United States of America
Don't miss out! With Events Newsletters in your inbox, you'll always have plans.
- Beer specials offered at Archetype Brewing in West Asheville
- What’s happening at Highland Brewing this summer
- Enjoy Lawn Concerts at Isis Music Hall
- Check out LEGO Brick Sculptures Outdoors
- Celebrate Blue Ridge Craft Trails Month
- Visit the Annual Art in Bloom Online
- Cradle of Forestry is Now Open
- WNC Nature Center Prepares to Open in Phase 3
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.