Get ready for Beer Camp in Mills River on Saturday, June 8 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The adult day camp is back with even more outrageous fun and games including human foosball, hungry human hippos, keg bowling, the obstacle course, silent disco, costume contest, and more.
Come enjoy all the antics with cold Sierra Nevada beer in hand. Rally your crew and come ready to party. You might get a little dirty—just means you’ve made Beer Camp count.
- Day Camper (1 p.m.–6 p.m.): $30 - includes your first beer, access to all activities, entertainment, and free shuttles.
- Early Riser (11 a.m.–6 p.m.): $45 – includes entry to the festival two hours early, your first beer, access to all activities, entertainment, and free shuttles.
- Beer and Snack Tickets – These tickets are redeemable for one can of beer, one non-alcoholic beverage, or one snack at the designated Sierra Nevada Beer & Snack Stations or one sampling experience at the Sierra Nevada Sampling Station. More food options available for individual purchase by cash or credit card from our many food trucks.
**All ticket sales are online and final. Tickets are limited and will sell out. You must be 21+ and present a valid ID to attend.
Can Beer List:
- Pale Ale
- Hazy Little Thing IPA
- Tropical Torpedo IPA
- Southern Gothic
- Otra Vez Lime & Agave
- Sierra Nevada Sampling Station: For one beer ticket, you’ll get to try a collection of our one-of-a-kind beers brewed in limited quantities.
Beer Camp 2019 includes some twists on traditional day camp activities, including:
- Ropes course – It’s pretty high up, and pretty far out.
- Rock climbing wall – It’s massive, but you’re fearless, right?
- Keg bowling – Eh, it’s more like “keg chucking,” but you’re still bowling over some pins.
- Human foosball – Start recruiting your team, or draft free agents once you’re there.
- Corn hole – Because this is one of our favorite sports.
- Arts & crafts – Tap into your creative side with our friends from Glowspace Arts.
- Hammock lounge stations – Naptime is back and better than ever!
- Zorb racing – An outta-this-world human hamster wheel like you've never seen.
- Silent disco – Grab some headphones and dance to the beats.
There will be a Group Costume Contest so costumes are encouraged. Come up with a rad costume theme for your chance to win free tickets to Beer Camp 2020 and a super sweet trophy to show off.
To win, post your group photo at the festival on Instagram and hashtag #beercamp and tag @sierranevada. Purchase tickets at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sierra-nevada-beer-camp-sat-68-mills-river-nc-tickets-54738703937?aff=efbeventtix&fbclid=IwAR0ltwcy18LeovqbAfWRz2LINgTY_PPp49FslVqQlw5kP9mr9WbZEvG8fgU.