Fletcher Parks and Recreation will be holding it first ever Trick or Treat Trail. With COVID-19 restrictions we are unable to hold our annual Halloween Carnival. The trail will take place on Friday, Oct. 23 at 3 p.m. at Bill Moore Community Park, 85 Howard Gap Road in Fletcher.
Tickets are $1 per child and are on sale now. The trail is 1 mile long (mostly paved) with 11 vendors to pass along the way. Vendors will be following Phase 3 Guidelines and will be handing out candy and treats.
This event is limited to 25 children per 30 minute frame. Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Each child must have a ticket. (Pre-Registration is required)
- Groups will be limited to 25 children plus adult
- Each child registered will receive a treat bag.
- Groups will start every 30 minutes (3:00, 3:30, 4:00, 4:30, 5:00).
- Please check in 10-15 minutes early.
- Check-in will be at the Steelcase Shelter.
- Do not to stop and chat at vendor booths. Please get your treats and move to the next station.
- We recommend all participants & adults wear masks.
- Please return to your vehicle as soon you complete the trail.
- Please use strollers when necessary.
- No pets allowed
- No smoking or animals