HENDERSONVILLE — The wineries and cideries of Henderson County are coming together for the four-day Cider, Wine & Dine Weekend April 15-18, featuring tastings, tours, live music, special releases and more.
With nearly 60 events at six wineries and two cideries throughout the weekend, the biggest challenge will be picking which ones to hit. A brochure with the schedule for each day can be downloaded here.
Many of the events, including music, food and tastings, are outdoors to allow for social distancing.
Henderson County is home to six wineries: Marked Tree Vineyard, Stone Ashe Vineyards, Sawyer Springs, participants include: Burntshirt Vineyards, Point Lookout Vineyards and Saint Paul Mountain Vineyards.
Participating cideries include Appalachian Ridge Artisan Hard Cider and Bold Rock Hard Cider.
Events are both free and ticketed. For more info, click here.
Henderson County wineries
• Burntshirt Vineyards Chimney Rock. This beautiful new tasting room and bistro has views of both Chimney Rock and Hickory Nut Falls. Located at 438 Main St., Chimney Rock, 828-436-2490.
• Burntshirt Vineyards Hendersonville. A beautiful, estate winery and event center that overlooks their celebrated vineyards, 2695 Sugarloaf Rd., Hendersonville, 828-685-2402.
• Marked Tree Vineyard. Offers 10 wine varieties made with European vinifera and French-American hybrid grapes in a picturesque setting, surrounded by panoramic views, 623 Deep Gap Road, Flat Rock, 828-513-3773.
• Point Lookout Vineyard & World’s Edge Meadery. Take in 30-mile views from an elevation of 3,000 feet atop Point Lookout Mountain while you taste a variety of wines and mead, 408 Appleola Road, Hendersonville, 828-393-5793.
• Saint Paul Mountain Vineyards. The winery and tasting room are nestled between orchards and vineyards, 588 Chestnut Gap Rd., Hendersonville, 828-685-4002.
• Saint Paul Mountain Vineyards Flat Rock. This new tasting room and cafe, founded by Saint Paul Mountain Vineyards, is located in the historic Village of Flat Rock, 2698-C Greenville Hwy., Flat Rock, 828-551-4491.
• Sawyer Springs Vineyard. Enjoy award-winning wines grown and processed right on the same location as the rustic tasting barn at this laid-back, family-run winery, 124 Sandy Hill Lane, Hendersonville, 828-698-4383.
• Stone Ashe Vineyards. This state-of-the-art tasting room rests on a bluff overlooking a pond surrounded by vineyards, 736 Green Mountain Road, Hendersonville, 828-551-5643.