Head to Queen Mum Studio on Saturday, March 20 for High Tea at The Parlour — in the well-appointed upper rooms of Asheville Beauty Academy
Queen Mum High Tea includes a cup of homemade soup, a cake tier of sweets, scones and sandwiches, and a luscious petite dessert, all handcrafted and served with a hot pot of tea.
Also available is our Queen Mum Tea With a Nip, which includes a glass of port, sherry, wine or bubbles. For the most Queen Mum of High Teas, our third offering includes a demi of French Champagne.
First Course: Soup
- Cup of Salmon Chowder or Coconut Pumpkin Soup with Cheese Sable
Second Course: Tier of Delights
- Cucumber & Herb Cream Cheese Tea Sandwich
- Smoked Trout Salad & Arugula Tea Sandwich
- Deviled Egg with Orange Zest & Sumac
- Ginger Scone with Clotted Cream and Jam
- English Rose Shortbread
- Mini Lemon Cupcakes
- Fresh Raspberry Tarts
- Double Chocolate Chip Tinies
Third Course: Dessert
- Caramel Creme
Admission ranges from $45-$70. The Parlour is located at 28 Broadway St. in downtown Asheville on the second floor.